Parenting is not an easy part of life. Every person dreaming about parenting but once it will started than only few people are able to put smile on their own face. So in this article we are delivering some awesome Parenting Quotes.
We only understand the real value of parenting right after first child in our family. Some people are very curious and want to be a perfect parent. In this list of parenting quotes we are trying to engage emotions as much as possible.
TOP 10 PARENTING QUOTES FOR POSITIVE PARENTING:
- “Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.”
- “Never raise your hand to your children – it leaves your midsection unprotected.” – Robert Orben
- “The Golden Rule of Parenting is; do unto your children as you wish your parents had done unto you!” – Louise Hart
- “Every word, facial expression, gesture, or action on the part of a parent gives the child some message about self-worth. It is sad that so many parents don’t realize what messages they are sending.” –Virginia Satir
- “What feeling is as nice as a child’s hand in yours? So small, so soft and warm, like a kitten huddling in the shelter of your clasp.” –Marjorie Holmes
- “Parenting is not for everybody. It changes your life. Especially when they’re little.” –Tori Amos
- “Screaming at children over their grades, especially to the point of the child’s tears, is child abuse, pure and simple. It’s not funny and it’s not good parenting. It is a crushing, scarring, disastrous experience for the child. It isn’t the least bit funny.” –Ben Stein
- “The child supplies the power but the parents have to do the steering.”- Benjamin Spock
- “Children don’t need more things. The best toys a child can have are a parent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.” – Bruce Perry
- “I came to parenting the way most of us do – knowing nothing and trying to learn everything.” – Mayim Bialik
Don’t forget to Like, Comment and Share.